PocketMac just introduced PocketMac for iPhone, the first tool that allows Mac users to sync three of the most popular personal information managers (Microsoft Entourage, Lotus Notes and Meeting
Maker) to the iPhone. This new tool also backs up users’ text messages and call logs.
The main features are the following :
- two-way Sync between Entourage and the iPhone.
- two-Way Sync Between Lotus Notes & iPhone – Sync Lotus Notes contacts and calendars to and from the iPhone. Additionally, select only the categories of contacts and calendars you’d like to sync.
- two-Way Sync Between Meeting Maker & iPhone – Sync Meeting Maker contacts and calendars to and from the iPhone. Additionally, select only the categories of contacts and calendars you’d like to sync.
- complete Backup of your SMS Text Messages – Backup all of your SMS text messages on to your Mac. You can export these saved messages to either Excel or CSV text file.
- complete Backup of your Call Logs – Backup all of your Call Log on to your Mac. You can export these saved logs to either Excel or CSV text file.
- 411 Export To Address Book – And if you use 411 to get phone numbers of business, AT&T can text this information to you. With PocketMac for iPhone, you can now add the contact data in those texts to your Address Book with one click.
PocketMac for iPhone works on 10.5.x (Leopard) and retails for $29.95. PocketMac for iPhone supports all models of iPhone. For more information, check PocketMac web site.
Cube-Zone.com Instagram Gallery
Puzzle Moppet 1.0 – A 3D puzzle game on the Mac App Store
ShareCal 2.0 Released – Calendar Sharing App Free for a Limited Time