Carnation Software today announced Icon Pallet 2.0, its program and document launcher for OS X just released in the Mac App Store. With Icon Pallet, you can quickly switch between apps, launch documents and folder items. Drag files, folders and documents to the pallet.
Icon pallet offers the following features:
* Drag an icon of any file, folder or program to a blank square to install the link on Icon Pallet.
* Drag a document to one of the application icons on Icon Pallet to open the dragged document within that application.
* Hold the control key down while clicking on an icon on Icon Pallet (or right-click if you have a two-button mouse) to open a document within a folder, or to see menu options for each icon.
* Control-click (or right-click) on a blank square to select from a list of common Mac apps.
* Hover the mouse over an icon on Icon Pallet to see the file name. Hold the command key down while hovering to see the full path name showing where the original file, folder or program is located.
* Drag icons around in the window pallet to organize them.
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Icon Pallet 2.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
Cube-Zone.com Instagram Gallery
Puzzle Moppet 1.0 – A 3D puzzle game on the Mac App Store
SecureMac releases MacScan 2.9 Supports Lion and More