PhatWare Corporation today today announced the released and immediate availability of PhatPad 1.0 for iPad, a note-taking and collaboration app featuring PhatWare’s proven handwriting recognition technology. More than just a note-taking app, PhatPad enables users to draw, write, and type on the iPad, then instantly share ideas via email, WiFi sync, Dropbox, or with PhatPad’s built-in presentation mode.
PhatPad’s key features include:
* Smooth-flowing digital ink technology which lets iPad users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper
* The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page to create media-rich content
* Powerful handwriting recognition engine which automatically converts handwritten notes into text
* Desktop synchronization via Dropbox or iTunes
* File sharing either with WiFi or email
* Printing to a printer on wireless network via AirPrint
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 11.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PhatPad 1.0 is offered at the special introductory price of $4.99 USD (regular price is $9.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. For more information about PhatPad, visit PhatWare online.