AppoTize today announced the release of Convert2 – TechPro for iPad 2.0. It supports wireless printing of conversion tables using iOS 4.2 and AirPrint. Convert2 2.0 also has added new conversion categories based on user feedback. Convert2 – TechPro for iPad is a professional unit conversion program for scientists, engineers, technicians and students which allows for easy sharing of data with iWork applications as well as all other iPad app’s which support copy and paste. Convert2 – TechPro for iPad is consistent with the official values in NIST Special Publication 811 “Guide for the Use of the International System of Units.” Convert2 – TechPro contains thousands of sought after conversions for the technical professional.
* Simple, clean, intuitive, customizable interface
* Keep most used conversions handy on chalkboard or cork-board
* Conversions include description and unit symbols for accuracy and rigorous unit analysis
* Built-in conversion calculator
* Conversion accuracy guaranteed to 7 significant digits
* Consistent with official NIST values for conversion integrity
* Selectable scientific or general notation
* Copy to and paste from other iPad app’s
* Web access to National Institute of Standards and Technology
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Convert2 – TechPro for iPad 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.