Naxx Technologies today introduced Music Morphing 1.0 for iOS 4, the laughter-inducing app that gives the user the power to transform any song using digital effects. Hear Lady Gaga with the Gangster effect, Chipmunk vocal, or Robot voice. The app includes a collection of 12 Sound Presets, Sound Settings for speed and pitch, and advanced, variable Sound FX filters and special effects. All sound morphing is accomplished in real-time, providing the instantaneous audible result of any new setting. Providing smooth, responsive, real-time effects involving this level of digital processing has traditionally been found only on dedicated, audio S/FX boxes employing ASICs.
Having imported any track into Music Morphing’s library, the user is free to experiment with a nearly limitless combination of effects, filters, and settings. The 12 Sound Presets include: Helium, Gangster, Chipmunk, Devil, C Chorus, Alien, Robot, Witness, Slow, Fast, Reverse, and Echo. These all produce humorous, entertaining results by altering pitch, speed, reverb, phase, distortion, direction, echo, etc. Each Preset has its own button and icon, making it easy to listen to the Beatles’ Michelle as heard through the Helium effect, and quickly punch in Gangster, then Chipmunk, and Devil. For greater control, Sound Settings offers sliders for both pitch and speed. Speed is variable +130%/-80%, and pitch can be altered by plus or minus 13 tones.
* Transform any song using digital effects
* Smooth, responsive, real-time effects
* 12 Sound Presets: Helium, Gangster, Chipmunk, Devil, C Chorus, Alien, Robot, Witness, Slow, Fast, Reverse, and Echo
* Sound Settings for speed and pitch – alter key to play or sing along
* Advanced, variable Sound FX filters and special effects
* Variable Echo, Filter, Phase Shift, Reverse, Reverb, Distortion, and Chorus
* Import any song from the iPod app or iTunes library
* US English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Music Morphing 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.