Zevrix Solutions today announced PDF Checkpoint 1.2.1, a maintenance update to its solution to automate PDF preflighting and conversion. PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, exports as images, splits and optimizes multiple PDF files. PDF Checkpoint is ideal for users who need a fast, affordable and easy to use workflow solution in situations where expensive hi-end tools would be an overkill.
The new version improves the management of preflight profiles and addresses several issues related to profile importing, exporting, editing and reordering. It also improves reliability of preflight results related to PDF/X compatibility and document version. PDF Checkpoint is designed to help graphic designers, ad agencies, prepress houses and printers, and offers the following key solutions and benefits:
* Batch-process PDF files with a simple drag-and-drop
* Quickly preflight PDF for common problems using preflight profiles
* View all PDF fonts, colors, images and metadata at a glance
* Route files into success/error folders according to preflight results
* Split files into single page PDFs
* Export PDF as TIFF, JPEG and other image formats and specify output resolution, color and page scale
Pricing and availability:
PDF Checkpoint 1.2 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site for $69.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. PDF Checkpoint is currently bundled with free Graphic Inspector ($39.95). Trial is also available for download. PDF Checkpoint is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2-10.6 as a Universal Binary.
PDF Checkpoint 1.2.1
Download PDF Checkpoint
Cube-Zone.com Instagram Gallery
Puzzle Moppet 1.0 – A 3D puzzle game on the Mac App Store
SecureMac releases MacScan 2.9 Supports Lion and More