Clever & Son AG today announced that the WiFi2HiFi app is now available on the App Store. WiFi2HiFi allows you to turn your iPhone into a wireless audio receiver for your stereo system or sound-dock. Combined with the free desktop app WiFi2HiFi Station you can listen to whatever audio program is playing on your computer.
* Any audio program from music players to streaming media can be played
* WiFi2HiFi Station automatically detects when an iPhone is in the same WLAN
* The music streams whether from online radio or from your hard drive can be plugged into your docking station or headphones directly. Control it with a simple click of your mouse or with any remote app on the iPhone
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* Mac OSX 10.6, Windows Vista or Windows 7
* WLAN or ad-hoc network
* 6.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WiFi2HiFi 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Naxx Technologies today introduced Music Morphing 1.0 for iOS 4, the laughter-inducing app that gives the user the power to transform any song using digital effects. Hear Lady Gaga with the Gangster effect, Chipmunk vocal, or Robot voice. The app includes a collection of 12 Sound Presets, Sound Settings for speed and pitch, and advanced, variable Sound FX filters and special effects. All sound morphing is accomplished in real-time, providing the instantaneous audible result of any new setting. Providing smooth, responsive, real-time effects involving this level of digital processing has traditionally been found only on dedicated, audio S/FX boxes employing ASICs.
Having imported any track into Music Morphing's library, the user is free to experiment with a nearly limitless combination of effects, filters, and settings. The 12 Sound Presets include: Helium, Gangster, Chipmunk, Devil, C Chorus, Alien, Robot, Witness, Slow, Fast, Reverse, and Echo. These all produce humorous, entertaining results by altering pitch, speed, reverb, phase, distortion, direction, echo, etc. Each Preset has its own button and icon, making it easy to listen to the Beatles' Michelle as heard through the Helium effect, and quickly punch in Gangster, then Chipmunk, and Devil. For greater control, Sound Settings offers sliders for both pitch and speed. Speed is variable +130%/-80%, and pitch can be altered by plus or minus 13 tones.
* Transform any song using digital effects
* Smooth, responsive, real-time effects
* 12 Sound Presets: Helium, Gangster, Chipmunk, Devil, C Chorus, Alien, Robot, Witness, Slow, Fast, Reverse, and Echo
* Sound Settings for speed and pitch - alter key to play or sing along
* Advanced, variable Sound FX filters and special effects
* Variable Echo, Filter, Phase Shift, Reverse, Reverb, Distortion, and Chorus
* Import any song from the iPod app or iTunes library
* US English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Music Morphing 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
The Beatles finally go digital and they come to the iTunes Store to do so. That was today's big surprise that Apple advertised yesterday. We were expecting something more cloud related, but music fans should be happy. You can now buy the Beatles Box Set, offering a total of 256 songs and an iTunes LP mini-documentary and videos for $149.00.
Individual albums are also available for $ 199.99 or $12.99. They feature enhanced iTunes LP. Individual songs can also be purchased for $1.29 each.