Blue Graphene S.L. today announced App Free 1.5 for iOS, an update to their free Utility app that provides daily listings of App Store apps and games that are free, or reduced in price, for a short time. App Free allows the user to browse through apps that are free, on sale, or featured. Also available are VIP Points where users gain redeemable points for trying new apps. The app can be set to display list prices and sale prices in any of the following currencies: USD, CAD electronic cigarette big mountain, EUR, GBP, YEN, or AUD.
* Find free-for-a-day apps and sale apps easily
* All apps info is updated daily
* Track which apps have become cheaper, or even free
* Spot one-time-only opportunities
* All apps listed may be downloaded from the App Store
* All categories of iOS apps and games are listed daily
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.3) tested
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
App Free 1.5 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category.
AppGeneration Software just introduced Apps Promo 1.0.6 for iOS devices. Apps Promo is giving you full access to all app promotions within Apple iTunes. Apps Promo gives you the tools to:
* Check all Promotions and Sales in the App Store for all countries and categories.
* View all Apps reaching success on a worldwide level. Have consistent, up-to-date information about popular apps
* Gain news on all apps recently made free proextender reviews and download them
* Monitor you favorite app categories
* Easy to share your favorite app picks with friends by sending a recommendation using SMS, Email or Facebook.
* Make your own list of desired or favored apps
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Apps Promo 1.0.6 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
MacUpdate is giving away free copies of Process, an idea and project organizer for Mac, as part of its latest bundle promotion. Process, from Mac developer Jumsoft, gives users the freedom necessary to be creative and the flexible framework needed to get things done. From a single versatile window, users can brainstorm, organize, schedule, plan, coordinate, collaborate, and execute their work.
Process normally sells for $39 but can be obtained free of charge simply by Tweeting about MacUpdate's current bundle promotion - no other purchase or obligation is necessary.
MacUpdate's December bundle includes more than $500 of highly-rated Mac apps for just $49.99, including must-have tools like 1Password, Default Folder X, DEVONthink Personal, and Typinator, and creative apps like Art Text, Swift Publisher, and the powerful Web site design application Flux.
The December bundle and free-Process offer both end December 23, 2010.